Excerpt from The Prelude - Wordsworth - teaching resource
EDUQAS GCSE English Teaching Resources: Excerpt from The Prelude by William Wordsworth (PowerPoint and worksheets)
Excerpt from The Prelude by William Wordsworth (40-slide editable PowerPoint with 4 worksheets) is an EDUQAS GCSE English teaching resource for the poem ‘Excerpt from The Prelude’ by William Wordsworth - as featured in the WJEC Eduqas GCSE Poetry Anthology. The resource includes a range of tasks and activities which explore ‘Excerpt from The Prelude’ by William Wordsworth and cover the poem’s language, tone, form, style, poetic devices, themes and structure in depth. The resource is aimed at teachers of GCSE students preparing for the WJEC Eduqas GCSE English examinations.
GCSE English Teaching Resources: Excerpt from The Prelude (William Wordsworth) contents include:
- A short introduction to William Wordsworth
- Consolidation and general comprehension tasks
- Analysing Wordsworth’s use of language and imagery in Excerpt from The Prelude
- Examining the poem's form, structure and Wordsworth’s use of poetic devices
- Modelling how to use P.E.T.E.R. to write analytically about ‘Excerpt from The Prelude’
- Wordsworth’s ‘message’ and the poem’s key themes and ideas
To preview EDUQAS GCSE English teaching resources: Excerpt from The Prelude by William Wordsworth please click on the PowerPoint images opposite.
Our Price : £3.99 / 4 Credits