Edexcel Unseen Poetry GCSE English Literature
English Teaching Resources: KS4/GCSE Approaching Edexcel Unseen Poetry (PowerPoint and worksheets).
This unit of work is designed to help pupils with the Unseen Poetry section of the Edexcel GCSE English Literature Exam at KS4/GCSE. English GCSE Teaching Resources: Approaching Edexcel Unseen Poetry is a complete lesson by lesson unit of work (includes detailed lessons and activities, a 43 slide PowerPoint and 8 accompanying worksheets).
GCSE English Teaching Resources: Approaching Unseen Poetry Edexcel includes a range of varied lessons and activities for pupils of all abilities.
- An introduction to the unseen poetry exam question
- Using the A HIT POEM mnemonic to approach the unseen poem
- How to write about the poem's content and context
- How to discuss imagery, poetic techniques, structure, tone and theme
- How to write a personal response
- A model/exemplar answer for annotation and discussion
- 43 slide PowerPoint presentation
- 8 pages of worksheets
To preview GCSE English Teaching Resources: Approaching Edexcel Unseen Poetry please click on the images.
Our Price : £9.99 / 10 Credits
SALE : £4.99 / 5 Credits