Eden Rock by Charles Causley
GCSE English (9-1) Teaching Resources: Eden Rock by Charles Causley is a KS4 / GCSE English poetry teaching resource which comprises a wide-ranging 24 slide PowerPoint presentation and 3 accompanying worksheets.
English Teaching Resources: Eden Rock by Charles Causley has been made for the AQA GCSE English syllabus as taught from 2015. The resource covers a variety of learning objectives and contains a selection of lessons and activities for all abilities, such as:
- An introduction to the poet Charles Causley.
- Analysis of Eden Rock by Charles Causley - discussion of concepts and consolidation of understanding.
- A reading of the poem.
- Structure – analysis of how Charles Causley uses structure to convey meaning.
- Imagery - Analysis of the impact of Causley’s imagery.
- Language – activities which explore word choices and how to use P.E.E
- Themes of Eden Rock explored, with consolidation notes.
- A 24 slide PowerPoint resource for teaching Eden Rock by Charles Causley.
- 3 worksheets to accompany the PowerPoint.
To preview the English Teaching Resource: Eden Rock by Charles Causley click on the PowerPoint images.