Commas - KS3 - teaching resource
Commas - KS3 English Essential Skills
(20-slide PowerPoint lesson and one worksheet)
Commas - KS3 is a handy punctuation teaching resource ideal for Year 7/8 that explains how to use commas correctly.
- How to form a comma correctly
- An explanation of the Oxford comma
- How commas are used to clarify meaning or avoid ambiguity
- Adverbials explanation and how commas are used to separate clauses and phrases in a sentence
- Inserting commas in a sentence activity (with worksheet)
- How to use commas after the reporting clause in direct speech
- A link to a short video clip about punctuating speech
- Links to interactive comma quizzes
Commas - KS3 is fully editable, so you can adapt it to suit your individual teaching requirements.
To preview the resource, click on the images opposite.Our Price : £1.99 / 2 Credits