Cloud Tea Monkeys
Cloud Tea Monkeys (90-slide editable PowerPoint with 20 worksheets) is an engaging English teaching resource for KS2/3 based on the book by Mal Peet and Elspeth Graham. The resource covers a range of Reading and Writing skills and is detailed and progressive.
English Teaching Resources: Cloud Tea Monkeys contents include:
- developing inference and deduction skills
- studying characters and narrative and making predictions
- exploring the themes and message of the story
- talking and writing about characters and key events
- analysing language in detail
- examining adjectives, verbs, tense, conjunctions and punctuation within the context of the book
- writing reports and diary entries
- writing from a character’s point of view
- persuasive writing and narrative writing
- and much more – click on the images opposite to preview the entire resource
Our Cloud Tea Monkeys teaching resource is made up of a 90 slide PowerPoint and 20 worksheets.
To preview English Teaching Resources: Cloud Tea Monkeys please click on the images opposite.
Related ResourcesOur Price : £9.99 / 10 Credits