Checking Out Me History - teaching resource
GCSE English (9-1) Teaching Resources: Checking Out Me History by John Agard is a 33 slide PowerPoint presentation with 3 worksheets.
This resource has been produced for the 9-1 GCSE English anthology and contains an assortment of teaching ideas and activities.
The PowerPoint and worksheets cover:
- Analysis of Checking Out Me History and tasks to consolidate understanding
- Structure – exploring how Agard uses structure and form
- Imagery - analysis of the imagery used in the poem
- Poetic Techniques – How Agard uses poetic techniques for effect
- Language tasks which explore Agard’s word choices
- Themes - key themes examined
To preview Checking Out Me History by John Agard please click on the PowerPoint images.Our Price : £3.99 / 4 Credits