Bonfire Night Unit - teaching resource
Bonfire Night teaching resource
68 slide fully editable PowerPoint presentation
Six four part lessons
Unit of work overview
Our brilliant Bonfire Night Unit is designed to develop non-fiction writing skills. Students are required to organise a spectacular Bonfire Night event. Perfect for the Autumn Term.
The resource covers advertising, formal letter writing, speaking and listening and descriptive writing.
Our Bonfire Night Unit contains a unit of work overview and a range of varied lessons and activities for children of all abilities – such as:
- Make a poster advertising the Bonfire Night event
- Design a leaflet which will act as a visitors' guide at the event
- Speaking and listening discussion - speak to a group of local residents about their concerns
- Produce a piece of vivid and sensual writing describing the night
- Write a formal letter to the local newspaper
To preview English Teaching Resources: Bonfire Night Unit please click on the images from the PowerPoint slideshow.Our Price : £5.99 / 6 Credits