Bonfire Night Unit
Bonfire Night teaching resource
68 slide fully editable PowerPoint presentation
Six four part lessons
Unit of work overview
Our brilliant Bonfire Night Unit is designed to develop non-fiction writing skills. Students are required to organise a spectacular Bonfire Night event. Perfect for the Autumn Term.
The resource covers advertising, formal letter writing, speaking and listening and descriptive writing.
Our Bonfire Night Unit contains a unit of work overview and a range of varied lessons and activities for children of all abilities – such as:
- Make a poster advertising the Bonfire Night event
- Design a leaflet which will act as a visitors' guide at the event
- Speaking and listening discussion - speak to a group of local residents about their concerns
- Produce a piece of vivid and sensual writing describing the night
- Write a formal letter to the local newspaper
To preview English Teaching Resources: Bonfire Night Unit please click on the images from the PowerPoint slideshow.Our Price : £6.99 / 7 Credits