Back to School Letter - Year 7 - teaching resource
Back to School Letter - Year 7
(20-slide PowerPoint lesson with 3 worksheets)
This resource acts as an introduction to Year 7 English and provides a baseline writing assessment for the start of the year.
The lesson contains:
- Discussing and reflecting on the positive and negative aspects of lockdown and being away from school for so long
- Teacher and pupil expectations – establishing new and effective routines to help pupils get back into school life
- ‘How to be great at English’ discussion
- Reading and discussing a letter from the teacher to the members of the new class
- Pupils examining what makes a good letter and considering grading criteria
- Pupils write a reply letter back to the teacher which can be used for baseline writing assessment.
To preview Back to School Letter – Year 7 please click on the images.Our Price : £3.99 / 4 Credits