Avoiding Comma Splicing - KS3 - teaching resource
Avoiding Comma Splicing
In this KS3 resource, learners recap the rules regarding comma splicing and learn how to punctuate independent clauses correctly.
- How to identify a comma splice.
- How to correct comma splices using conjunctions. semicolons or separate sentences.
- Class activities with accompanying worksheets to use alongside the presentation or separately.
- A link to a video about comma splicing.
- One additional worksheet with answers.
'Avoiding Comma Splicing' is editable so that teachers can adapt the resource to meet the needs of each class they teach.
To preview Avoiding Comma Splicing please click on the images opposite.Our Price : £2.99 / 3 Credits