Autobiography - Year 5 and 6 - KS2 teaching resource
Autobiography - Year 5 and 6
This English reading and writing teaching resources contains a series of progressive lessons designed to teach the key features of autobiographical writing at UKS2. 'Autobiography - Year 5 and 6' is an engaging 98 slide PowerPoint presentation with 16 accompanying worksheets. Content includes:
- What is autobiographical writing?
- What are the main features of an autobiographical text?
- Understanding and using the 1st person perspective
- Spelling keywords in autobiographical writing
- Constructing sentences effectively
- Studying how writers create suspense when telling stories
- Assessment task - learners are asked to create a piece of autobiographical writing
To preview 'Autobiography - Year 5 and 6' in more detail please click on the PowerPoint images.
Related ResourcesOur Price : £7.99 / 8 Credits