AQA 9-1 Writing to Present a Viewpoint (Paper 2 Section B)
AQA Writing to Present a Viewpoint – Paper 2 Section B (9-1)
‘Writing to Present a Viewpoint’ is a 79 slide PowerPoint (with 7 worksheets) based unit of work which contains step by step lessons designed to teach the key skills of Writing to Present a Viewpoint as outlined in the AQA 9-1 GCSE English qualification Paper 2, Section B.
The resource contains seven lessons, each structured using the 4 part lesson format (starter activity, introduction, development and plenary) all of which can be modified, personalised and differentiated to suit your teaching needs. AQA GCSE (9-1) English Teaching Resources: Writing to Present a Viewpoint is a comprehensive resource with lessons covering a range of activities:
* What is ‘Writing to Present a Viewpoint’? Exploring purpose and form.
* How audience affects language and content in a piece of non-fiction writing.
* Planning, structuring and organising a piece of non-fiction writing.
* Using fact and opinion, emotive language and flattery when writing to present a viewpoint.
* Developing use of rhetorical techniques such as alliteration, rhetorical questions, and the rule of three.
* Tips for exam success and links to AQA specimen exam papers.
To preview AQA GCSE (9-1) English Teaching Resources: Writing to Present a Viewpoint please click on the images from the PowerPoint slideshow.