An Introduction to Drama Texts - teaching resource
FREE English Teaching Resources: An Introduction to Drama Texts
10 slide PowerPoint teaching resource and an accompanying worksheet.
Free English Teaching Resources - An Introduction to Drama Texts is a 10-slide PowerPoint presentation designed to help learners get to grips with the key features of a drama text. The resource could be used before a class play is read to help pupils understand how a drama text works.
The resource includes:
- An example extract from Macbeth.
- A video clip of the film version of the Macbeth extract to compare with
- Class activity - labelling the key features of a drama text
- Exploring stage directions, characters and dialogue
- Comparing a script with a piece of prose
To download An Introduction to Drama Texts click the download button below.