Narrative Writing GCSE KS4 SCE
(Narrative Writing GCSE KS4 SCE - English teaching resource featuring 150 slides)
Key Stage : 4 or Standard Grade
English Teaching Resources: Narrative Writing (PowerPoint and worksheets)
This unit of work is desgined to cover Narrative Writing at KS4 level. English Teaching Resources: Narrative Writing is a complete lesson by lesson unit of work (includes detailed lessons and activities, a 150 slide PowerPoint and 30 accompanying worksheets).
English Teaching Resources: Narrative Writing includes a range of varied lessons and activities for pupils of all abilities.
- An introduction to narrative writing and Controlled Assessment
- Examples of Controlled Assessment tasks/questions
- Planning and structuring writing
- Establishing setting and creating effective imagery
- How to use devices in writing
- Using the MASSIVE mnemonic
- How to write using metaphors, adjectives, similes, sentence variety, imagery, vocabulary, effective verbs and powerful adverbs
- Using the 5 point plan to build a story - gripping opening, introduce a problem, complication, crisis and resolution
- Checking, drafting and redrafting narrative writing
To preview English Teaching Resources: Narrative Writing please click on the images below.
|Our Price : £14.99 / 14 Credits|
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.